Turf Tracer X-Series: The walk-behind that’s miles ahead of the competition.
By virtually any measure, the Turf Tracer X-Series represents the definitive, full-featured hydro mower. The UltraCut™ Series 4 deck with splined spindle blade driver is up to the toughest jobs. Ground speeds up to 6.75 mph, and up to 2.25 in reverse, also rank the Turf Tracer X-Series among the most productive mowers in its class.
- Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS): Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
- Superior air filtration: X-Series Turf Tracers come standard with heavy-duty canister air filtration systems for longer engine life, more efficient performance and simple maintenance.
- Clutch performance: A large-capacity, electromagnetic PTO clutch provides excellent durability for extra-long life.
- Engine: Kohler®
- Model: Command PRO® EFI ECV650
- Displacement: 695 cc
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive System: Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1" (2.54cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.75 mph (10.9 kmph) forward, 0–2.25 mph (3.6 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement: Electromagnetic 200 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity: 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- CARB Compliant: No
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 10-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Deck Style: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width: 60" (152.4 cm)
- Deck Lift: Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm.) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.5" Length
- Blade-Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Steering Control: Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4.0-5, smooth tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires: 18 x 8.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.40"-diameter cutter housing with 1.75"-diameter splined blade driver and 1.0” diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Curb Weight: 840 lbs
- Length: 84.8 in. (215.4 cm)
- Width: 72.0 in. (182.96 cm)
- Height: 45.0 in. (114.3 cm)